About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Finance & Accounting Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate and consult with managers and individual contributors on the Shared Services Accounting team
- As SME with Alteryx and Power Bi, analyze shared service accounting activities and develop, test and implement Alteryx workflows to production and enable systematic reporting through Power BI, Tableau
- Perform complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts, developing financial statements and regulatory reports
- Gather and review financial data for financial and regulatory reports
- Review data from the general ledger tools and various financial systems to ensure accuracy
- Prepare complex account reconciliations
- Experience with Accounting Requirements and their application within the financial services environment
Required Qualifications, US:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with professional certification or equivalent experience demonstrated through work experience, training, education, etc.
- 4+ years of Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Financial Reporting, Accounting Reporting or equivalent experience demonstrated through work experience, training, education, etc.
- Experience implementing alteryx workflows in the accounting environment
- Good communicator and team player
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience with Consolidation and Elimination Activities, Investment in Subsidiary, and Equity Accounting
- Experience with FRB Y-9LP Reporting Activities
- Experience with Reporting of Stockholders Equity, AOCI, and Cash Flow Statement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.