About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Control Management Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team to handle complex customer service tasks and create Escalations related initiatives and programs to support business goals and objectives
- Engage internal partners associated with the Escalations functional area
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, service standards, and goals within the Escalations functional area
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding internal and external client complaints
- Interpret and develop Escalations policies and procedures to ensure quality and that service standards meet business objectives
- Collaborate with Customer Service team and first line supervisors
- Interact directly with internal and external customers to resolve their inquiries and complaints
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for aligned functional area or business group
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- Experience in Risk Management, Business Controls, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Experience working in or closely with Wealth and Investment Management lines of business (or external equivalents) sufficient to demonstrate a working knowledge of their products/services, key processes/systems, and organizational structure
- Direct and proven experience developing and implementing solutions for Control Management Activities inclusive of, but not limited to, RCSA, Issue Management, and Global Delivery Activities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Strong project management and execution skills, including the ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously
- Ability to influence stakeholders in a collaborative environment without direct organizational authority
- Proven ability to develop pertinent reporting and analytics to help in understanding and aid in the development of solutions for complex risk and control issues
- Ability to identify root cause of identified issues and evaluate potential mitigation plans
- Familiarity with process analysis and improvement frameworks
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.