About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant to join the Executive Reporting and Analytics (ERA) team. In this role you will work across the business to create new or optimize existing measurements and related processes, drive a shift towards predictive analytics and improve overall adoption of data centric engagements across Technology Infrastructure (TI). ERA is accountable for managing the business review, multi-year and annual planning processes, metric collaboration, and product model relationships collectively to drive leadership decisions, insights, and successes. ERA addresses business needs from top-down and bottom-up and collaborates in support of self-service dashboards for targeted organizational requirements with enhanced processes to create a holistic story of TI. The teams’ function improves intake/prioritization consistency, automation, output (look and feel) and governance.
This role is positioned as part of the Strategy, Transformation and Business Services team’s Strategy Planning and Insights (SPI) organization. SPI’s focus is driving high value analytics, insights, and innovation/transformation to maximize technology that delivers anytime, anywhere capabilities. Incorporating analytics, business intelligence tools, automation, technology and financial acumen and an understanding of the Executive mindset positions the team to deliver compelling insights and integrated reporting in support of the Executive team.
In this role, you will:
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the business needs.
- Conduct analysis to quantitatively measure performance, provide insights and make recommendations on products and services performance across channels and within a product group.
- Collaborate with product owners across the enterprise to determine analytical needs to best support products, services.
- Work in partnership with other members of the team to drive change and mentor/develop other team members that have diverse skillsets and backgrounds.
- Ensure reporting processes and solutions are designed and created according to business requirements.
- Improve data structures to reduce level of effort required to gather data needed to conduct complex business analysis.
- Influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups including executive management, support functions and subject matter experts.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of experience with BI tools
- 4+ years of experience gathering, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven knowledge with Big Data and AI/ML tools
- Skilled at consulting with business partners to define key performance metrics, dashboards, or scorecards
- Clear capability of creating persuasive Executive level content powered using data and keen analysis
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities while managing tactical and strategic deliverables to meet timelines
- Demonstrated excellence at evaluating, developing, and enhancing processes / process execution
- Ability to be proactive in meeting customer and enterprise needs and building effective partnerships
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.