About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong MIS/Reporting/Analytics experience - data preparation, reports/dashboard creation, as well as automation of manual tasks/reports to reduce cycle time and defects.
- Strong business and collaboration skills and responsiveness to service needs and operational demands.
- High functioning verbal & written communication.
- Strong business and collaboration skills and responsiveness to service needs and operational demands. Ability to build good relationships and work cross-functionally.
- Develop, maintain and establish governance of database and repositories using available firm tools/platforms/technology
- Partner with internal groups to streamline / refine data gathering, scrubbing, processing + modeling, analysis and reporting (+ useful visualization), and automate where possible
- Work on projects / programs in support of data insights from site / location and LOB / Functions (i.e. RCA, performance measurement, process mapping, scorecards et al)
- Stay abreast of trends, tools and systems to improve quality of analysis. Recommend & implement new technology solutions to improve team / employee productivity
- Review current processes for data gathering, analysis and reporting to identify process improvements for increased team efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Ensure efficient allocation of work and drive capability within the team
- Conduct training on MIS activities, tools, analytics and process/knowledge to increase team expertise
- Mentor/guide the team on the resolution of escalations or issues
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.