About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
As a PEGA developer, would need to have at least 8+ years of PEGA/PRPC experience
• Should be Pega Certified CSSA.
• Experience in working in PEGA PRPC of at least 8+ years with hands experience in development.
• Experience in Integrating PEGA logs with Splunk tool.
• Successfully delivered at least 2 to 3 PEGA projects with hands on experience in PEGA 8.X.
• Responsible for Application design & development PEGA 7.x/8.x.
• Have a working knowledge of the PRPC design and implementations.
• Troubleshoot PEGA Application issues and Fix.
• Experience in various integration technologies like SOAP, REST and HTTP.
• Has experience in working Agile projects.
• Experienced in requirement gathering from customer, analysis of requirements.
• knowledge of the basic concepts of running Pega applications on Cloud Services
Splunk Job Roles:
As a Splunk developer, would need to have at least 2+ years of Splunk experience
• Should be Certified in Splunk Power User .
• Experience in Splunk development and on-boarding PEGA Applications.
• Proficient in Search Processing Language (SPL) queries.
• Reports and constructed Dashboards using XML.
• Good experience creating application dashboards using Splunk Knowledge objects like Macros, IFX, calculated fields, Tags, Event Types and Look ups.
• Proficient in creating Customized Dashboards, Report, Scheduled Searches and Alerts.
• Transforming log data into Graphical representations, Visualizations, Statistical reports. Developed complex Dashboards from data like traffic volume across, response times, Errors, Warnings across various data centers, applications, servers, etc.
• Troubleshooting Splunk related issues
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.