About this role:
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo is seeking an Ultra High Net Worth Senior Lead Wealth Portfolio Manager (LO) .
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence objectives, plans, specifications, resources, and long-term goals for highly complex business and technical needs across groups and functions within Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas within Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area
- Deliver solutions that are long term, large scale, and which require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking, coordination of highly complex activities, and guidance to others
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise within Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that are large-scale, cross functional, or companywide
- Engage with Wealth Investment Strategy Products functional area professionals and managers across the company and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below
Required Qualifications, US:
- 10+ years of Wealth Investment Strategy Products experience with HNW or UHNW client relationships, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 10+ years of Wealth Investment Management experience
- MBA, CFA (completed or pursuing) or similar designations preferred (CFP, CAIA)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Travel expectation is 20% of the time
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.