About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Account Resolution Representative servicing Consumer Card Products and Personal Lending in Consumer Lending. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com
In this role, you will:
- Support performance of less experienced individuals and overall effectiveness of Account Resolution team by coordinating and monitoring daily activities
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Account Resolution functional area
- Perform complex transactional tasks, such as contacting customers to determine reason for payment delinquency and obtaining payment commitment by placing outbound calls which are no routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of policies and procedures to less experienced Account Resolution individuals
- Interact with immediate Account Resolution team, managers, and senior business leaders on wide range of Account Resolution related topics, as well as external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Account Resolution, customer contact, Customer Service, or Sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Successful in managing production goals, deadlines, and various metrics
- Experience providing strong customer service while actively listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Experience working effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Customer service or customer interaction experience
- Collections’ experience
- Schedule flexible 8:00am to 5:00pm M-F
- One late night a week until 8:00pm (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thur)
- No weekends or holidays
- Current environment is a Hybrid schedule: one week in office, one week remote. Hybrid schedule may change based on business needs.
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.