At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant to join the Chief Administrative Office, Committee and External Reporting (CER) team within Internal Audit. The CER team is responsible for periodic detailed audit presentations to the CEO, senior leadership, and Committees and Board of Directors covering Internal Audit’s enterprise-wide measures of activity, performance, trends, and overall risk and control health. The individual selected will actively engage across Internal Audit teams, business subject matter experts, and other internal operational teams to drive enhancements to existing reporting processes and technology, with a particular focus on automation and data analytics.
In this role, you will:
- Provide technical expertise in areas of data architecture, data integration, business intelligence, utilizing reporting and interface design using development best practices.
- Develop and execute on CER’s analytical strategies, and build advanced analytic applications utilizing data visualizations and user-interactivity to convey complex business stories.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative analytic solutions that align to the enterprise goals for reducing risk.
- Recommend solutions that maximize operational efficiency, improve data quality, accuracy, timeliness and usefulness of analytic deliverables.
- Work with CER and Internal Audit team members to design and develop analytic solutions and measurables which support management decision making and demonstrate stakeholder consistency.
- Lead and execute strategy and resolution of highly complex or unique challenges by leveraging multiple data sources, utilizing industry-standard analytical solution techniques, and algorithmic mathematics to deliver reporting solutions that scale, are long-term/strategic in scope, displaying vision, creativity, innovation, and advanced analytical design in coordination with product owners and in partnership with technology teams.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Analytics and Reporting, Financial Modeling, Statistics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience developing with BI software (MicroStrategy, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik etc.)
- Experience developing with SQL or related technology in data integration and or data mart solutions
- Experience developing Tableau dashboards and analytics
- Knowledge and ability to design and build visually appealing, performant, low-maintenance interactive dashboards
- Experience in data analytics or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, audit operations or strategic planning
- Experience developing, populating, or validating analytic data models
- Experience documenting, translating complex business requirements into specifications
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze datasets; identify patterns and trends and report relevant results to the team
- Ability to work alongside LOB audit teams, business partners, or management team and add value
- Proven ability to manage user expectations, build credibility, solve problems through partnerships
- Strong communication skills and careful attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of the Shared Risk Platform (SHRP) Issue Management platform
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- This role is a hybrid and must go in the office 3 days a week
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.