About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to assist with our data driven, machine learning automation efforts for the Identity and Access Management processes. This person will provide data engineering activities, including but not limited to, the capture of key data and the development and automation of said data for automated intelligence for business processes. Prefer a candidate that has extensive knowledge in data lakes, data warehousing, data modeling and data integration for automating of analytics integration within business processes. Should have knowledge with various Identity and Access data elements and various IAM functions.
This position will support the IAM Organization in data process and engineering within the Information and Cyber Security and IAM organizations for information needs.
Will be responsible for:
Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security
solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security. Provides security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards. Leads computer security incident response activities for moderately
complex events, conducts technical investigation of security-related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies. Reviews and correlates security logs. Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives. Possesses subject matter
expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity. May interface with senior management.
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events
- Conduct technical investigation of security related incidents and post incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies
- Provide security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information, security policy, and standards
- Design, document, test, maintain, and provide issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication and directory services, email, internet, applications, and endpoint security
- Review and correlate security logs
- Utilize subject matter knowledge in industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification, modeling, monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity
- Identify security vulnerabilities and issues, perform risk assessments, and evaluate remediation alternatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Information Security Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 4+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 4+ years of experience with end-to-end design and delivery of data warehouse applications
- 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: ETL, Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- 5+ years of experience with ETL tools such as NDM, Autosys, SSIS, etc
- Ability to transform conceptual design to technical implementation.
- Ability to identify challenges, anticipate obstacles, influence and resolve issues.
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Experience in C# development
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Analytical skills with a keen ability to see how to translate needs of the teams into tangible deliverables.
- High level understanding of various development data technologies and development environments.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technology related field, or four (4) plus years of experience.
- Onsite work is required. Check eligible posting locations.
Annual Compensation range
San Fransico, California 100,800 - 175,000
Pay Range$92,400.00 - $164,400.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.