About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer Full-stack Java.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of Java development experience must include 2+ years in Java 8 onwards.
- 8+ years of overall experience of Java full stack development experience with Angular 3, Microservices onwards.
- Exposure of Public clouds (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience in understanding of Spring modules and Spring boot is must.
- Strong experience using the development ecosystem of applications (JIRA, ALM, GitHub, uDeploy(Urban Code Deploy), Jenkins, Artifactory, SVN)
- Exposure of Messaging system management like Kafka.
- Have Spring data JPA, Spring AOP and Spring transaction management, Microservices architecture.
- 5+ years of Oracle or SQL Server experience in designing, coding and delivering database applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and how to implement your designs in Java.
- Ability to build web applications including graphic elements, overall organization and navigational structure, layout, development, usability of web pages and forms for ease-of-use
- Advanced knowledge of integrating automation testing using selenium
- Experience in writing and debugging complex TSQL Stored Procedures
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Spring framework
- Database query design and optimization
- Knowledge and understanding of source code version control systems in working with branches, tags and labels
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.