About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
A Lead Analytics Consultant would be accountable for designing testing plans, developing test scripts, and executing the necessary testing to validate the engineered solutions are meeting the business requirements. This individual must be comfortable in a fast paced, highly technical environment, able to translate success criteria and business requirements into test plans and scripts, and document evidence of their results.
- Proven experience and expertise in Manual (Web or Mobile) and Automation testing and sound knowledge of both
- Oversee aspects of quality assurance and quality control including incorporating metrics, proper implementation of processes
- Expert knowledge and implementation of Selenium or Protractor Jasmine, Mocha or similar BDD - having built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests
- Prior experience implementing Performance benchmarking for products using manual or automation.
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software
- Ability to take ownership of issues, drive initiatives independently or escalate as needed, and find creative ways to resolve problems.
- Good understanding & hands-on in either Python anyone programming language
- Proven experience in data engineering, data modelling & data pipelines
- Good understanding of Conceptual, logical & physical data model building
- Exposure to working with SAFE Agile Methodologies, SDLC Tools - JAMA, JIRA, Sonar, Veracode /JFrog, TeamCity, BitBucket, ALM
- Exposure to SpringBoot, REST APIs, Microservices will be added advantage.
- Exposure to Team Handling & delegation of work.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Proficient communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written/verbal).
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in matrixed organisations.
- Excellent team player and open minded approach Keeps pace with technical innovation.
- Understands the relevant business are, having good domain knowledge.
- Ability to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members.
- Collaborate with DevOps team to integrate quality into in CI/CD pipeline with shift-left approach Experience in developing automated tests for RESTful API Familiarity with git, GitHub, and Unix-based command-line Strong knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Ability to act with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to learn the business aspects quickly, multitask and prioritize between projects.
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency in managing responsibilities.
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines.
- Available to flex schedule periodically based on business need.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity and trustworthiness.
- Takes ownership of assignments and helps drive assignments of the team.
- Around 8+ years in similar analytics roles
- Bachelors, M.A./M.Sc. College Degree or Higher in applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
- ~8 year programming.
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.