Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with expertise in Java, Spring, Spring boot, RDBMS , Hibernate, HTML , CSS and Java Script for one of the development team in Global Receivables technology.
In this role you will:
- Work as an individual contributor in complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and help development team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients’ needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
Tools & Technologies
Must have strong hands-on technical expertise in below:
Backend technologies : Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring REST / MVC, Hibernate
Logging & Triaging : Splunk, Log4J, App Dynamics
Web Services : REST/SOAP, Micro Services
Database : DB2 or Oracle 11g or any other relational database Unit Testing : Write unit test scripts using JUnit
Functional Automation : Using Selenium
Integration : Experience integrating front-end with back-end services
Code Versioning : Git, GitHub
Pipeline Tools : UDeploy, Jenkins, Artifactory, Build pack, Gradle
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.