About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company, maintains, and enhances risk and financial controls. The Controller’s Division is responsible for the accuracy of the Company’s financial statements, establishing corporate accounting policies, preparing SEC and regulatory reports and ensuring the adequacy of internal controls.
About the Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Technology Business Systems Consultant.
- Lead or participate in providing technology initiatives for simple to moderately complex business problems within technology business systems
- Evaluate and Review (monthly, quarterly & annual) of Business Performance, by way of Financial Analysis write-up.
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements
- Preparing or reviewing schedules or sub-schedules for Regulatory Reports like FFIEC 031, Y-9C reports
- Monitoring US Regulatory Changes and reporting its likely Impact on Business to the Board.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
- Partner with business and technology teams to evaluate moderately complex business problems and lead a team to provide comprehensive technological solutions
- Act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition or improvement to re-engineer technical processes
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to evaluate and resolve issues in order to provide technological solutions and manage both project schedules and deliverables
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
- Leverage domain expertise and data, business, or process analysis to inform and support solution design
- BE/B. Tech/BS/BA or higher in Computer Technology or Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Business
- 8+ years of Business Systems Data experience, Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong experience in US Regulatory Reporting and Knowledge on FFIEC 031, FRY 9C Call reports and SEC reports.
- Strong Axiom knowledge
- Strong Data Querying experience using SQL from different databases
- Exposure to Regulatory reporting tools like Agile Reporter
- Experience in working with different environments like UAT, PROD & PROD Parallel
- Ability to lead and mentor peer Consultants/Associates
- Good to have exposure on Automation tools preferably Alteryx and Workflow process
- Good to have experience on Reporting tools like Power BI or Tableau
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.