About this role:
We are seeking a Product Owner to own Network Monitoring and Management product in Secure Network Services Product Areas suites of vision and roadmap; and collaborate with the product team, product area team, and delivery teams to experiment, discover and deliver on the product vision.
As the product owner, you will:
- Develop, evolve, and communicate the product area vision, priorities and strategy while managing risk and ensuring regulatory and policy compliance.
- Establish, communicate, and monitor product area goals and performance indicators.
- Identify and build relationships with key partners and stakeholders to communicate product area vision, strategies, and priorities while soliciting and incorporating feedback.
- Facilitate frequent collaboration between customers, stakeholders, and teams throughout the product lifecycle.
- Engage in industry, technology, and customer ecosystem research and discovery to incorporate and prioritize key findings into the product area backlog.
- Actively own the prioritization of a clearly understood product area backlog aligned to product area vision and goals.
- Identify and resolve sequencing and prioritization conflicts across products and product areas.
- Inspire and guide high-performing, cross-functional teams.
- Be consistently and actively present and in cadenced communication with product leadership and product area team members.
- 10+ years of experience leading large scale, very complex product portfolios with broad scope and impact across large organizations.
- Experience transitioning teams to agile product and portfolio management
- Experience with network monitoring and Management tool
- Experience with Network and Security Services automation at scale
- Experience with Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, etc.) and workflow and collaboration tools, such as Confluence, Jira and Jira Align
- This person will perform a crucial role in transforming our teams to a high performing agile team and in delivering enterprise-wide value as we transition to a strategic secure network platform of the future.
- Work closely with the product managers, technical leaders, and business leaders to create meaningful customer value with our current and emerging connectivity and cryptographic services.
- Work closely with our lead Agilists to transform our team a model state product and portfolio management.
- Need strong risk and dependency management skills to coordinate large complex initiatives across multiple Agile and non-agile teams.
- Need to leverage excellent verbal, written, relationship, and influencing skills across all levels of the organization to build consensus and enthusiasm to prioritize our product delivery against the overall product strategy.
- Will need to be comfortable with technical complexity, ambiguity and facilitating discussions to explore the best possible solution.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.