About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives to provide technological solutions with broad impact for cross functional businesses and technology teams
- Act as a key participant in providing strategic business solutions to companywide technology initiatives
- Evaluate highly complex business problems and provide subject matter knowledge proficiency for technology initiatives
- Define and lead detailed research on business and technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of domain and technology applications, and which influence companywide technology solutions
- Lead project or systems documentation, and monitor and manage project schedules and deliverables
- Collaborate and consult with business and technology teams to provide comprehensive technological solutions for complex business problems
- Ensure communication and information flow between business and technology teams
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Systems Data and Business Systems Designing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience leading a ITSM process, technical team.
- Strong ITSM process knowledge, specifically Incident, Problem, KM, SR & SL management.
- 5+ years of experience working in ServiceNow Platform
- 3+ years of experience working as ServiceNow Product Analyst
- Extensive knowledge and experience on CMDB (Configuration Management Database), Configuration items, Service offerings, relationships and support group mapping.
- Experience in requirement gathering, design, modifications to Incident form and Service Request catalog forms based on business needs.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills, specifically in ServiceNow platform preferred.
- Extensive experience in Product taxonomy, Agile methodologies, ways of working- gathering requirements, stories writing, working with development, testing, release.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Perform ServiceNow config change proposal, including change record creation, approval follow-up and execution.
- Ability to drive critical ServiceNow incidents. defects across operations, product team, Engineering and development teams. Opening and following up HIwave tickets with ServiceNow.
- Convert requirement to stories, epics and follow through implementation, dev testing, UAT testing.
- Drive ITSM ServiceNow related initiatives by working with multiple teams in the environment
- Liaison between Service desk operations and ServiceNow for any operational issues faced and drive resolution.
- Address ITSM process and platform queries on a daily basis
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.