Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Valuations Specialist within Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the completion of valuation estimates and appraisal reviews of inventory, machinery, and equipment
- Own the third party appraisal process, review and analyze inventory, machinery, equipment, and intangible asset appraisals performed by third party firms
- Summarize third party analyses for review by credit, underwriting, and portfolio management
- Review and analyze basic business, operational, or technical assignments or challenges that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives
- Exercise independent judgement to guide medium risk deliverables within Commercial Valuations functional area
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations
- Exercise independent judgement while developing expertise within Commercial Valuations functional area, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Commercial Valuations colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers
- Work with various states on licensing equipment and manage getting license plates to proper assets.
- 2+ years of Commercial Valuations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Over the Road Transportation Equipment experience
- Experience with transportation, specifically semi-trailers and/or tractors
- Knowledge of and experience in Equipment Leasing.
- Loan and Lease documentation experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Customer service focus with the ability to balance needs of clients, shareholders, and team members
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.