About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- 8+ years of PEGA experience, 8.x experience preferred. in systems applications or IT Architecture. Strong development and Architecture experience using Pega & Advanced Frameworks, Architecture & Design Patterns.
- Strong hands-on experience of working with and buildout of transformational agile teams for enterprise scale application development.
- Hands-on components - class structure design, Workflows, Activities, Transforms, Data Pages, Integration services/connectors, log levels, debugging tools, monitoring tools, reports, etc.,
- Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior Systems Architect), CLSA (Lead Systems Architect), and/or equivalent training/experience.
- Extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Migration, Deployment and Integration of PRPC.
- Expertise in creating User Interface (UI) using flow actions, harness and section rules
- Extensively used Clipboard, Tracer and Performance Analyzer (PAL) for troubleshooting and performance tuning of PRPC applications.
- Experience with DB2, Oracle 9i/10g and stored procedures using SQL, PL/SQL
- Development experience working in Agile Scrum environment, expert in JIRA and Confluence
- Emphasis on collaboration with various Pega development teams, Architects, and Pega Tech Lead Engineer.
Able to work under pressure, team member oriented, with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.