About this role:
This position is in the office three days a week posted on the cities listed on the req. This is not a remote position.
No visa sponsorship or visa transfers is available for this role.
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst. You'll directly support the successful roll-out of the ISE [Information Security Evaluation] process and tool including creating education materials, documenting process and tool enhancements, and supporting business as usual activities.
You're the kind of person who is comfortable and resilient to frequent changes with the ability to adapt. Each day you'll support end to end change activities associated with a new process and tool managing multiple engagement requests into and through a pipeline for information security.
You are a true problem solver with a consultative style and able to communicate effectively, escalate roadblocks, and provide regular status updates on progress. You'll manage a host of requests daily and work with the business. This could include completing a variety of tasks such as status reporting, documentation updates, education, report generation, analysis, research, metrics, and strategic recommendations.
In this role, you will:
- Provide information security consultation to improve awareness and compliance with Enterprise Information Security policy, processes and standards
- Perform remediation of security assessment review issues, complex ad hoc data, and reporting to support information security risk management
- Provide guidance and direction in reviewing assessment findings and mitigating controls to optimize information security
- Identify and direct information asset portfolio reconciliations and certifications
- Provide advanced data aggregation and data of information security risk exposure
- Develop and deliver Information Security Education Awareness and Training in accordance with the Enterprise Information Security Program standards
- Review draft and proposed control standards for business impact and recommend modifications or clarifications as required
- Conduct security control testing and consultation with stakeholders
- Evaluate and interpret internal and Enterprise Information Security policies, processes and standards, and provide recommendations to improve them
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Serve as a mentor to less experienced staff
- Act as a liaison with the line of business subject matter experts in support of ISE - Info Security Evaluations
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Information Security Analysis experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Information security, risk, strategy, execution experience, data analytics, assessments
- Knowledge of SharePoint Online, Jira, IBM OpenPages, Microsoft Teams, Cognos Reporting
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.