About the Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Systems Quality Assurance Analyst for Fraud & Claims Management as part of Consumer & Small Business Banking Operations. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
As part of the centralization of UAT testing strategy, a UAT COE is formed at Wells Fargo India & Philippines. The potential candidates are required to have functional knowledge of Fraud and Claims management, in-depth understanding of the Fraud investigation, Claims management and Prevention of Fraud area with hands-on experience of UAT, QA & SIT in their current or previous roles
The successful candidate will be a functional expert having worked in Fraud and Claim management. Key responsibility will be:
- Creation of test strategy, test plans, test scripts, script execution for Fraud & claims Management applications
- Participating in BRD and FSD reviews.
- Provide status reporting, defect triage, test summary, testing traceability.
- Conduct meetings and reviews as needed with Operations and other stakeholders.
- Agile testing responsibilities include: grooming sessions, sprint planning and participation, daily SCRUM calls.
- Partner with the Line of Business, Risk/Compliance, and technology partners across Operations
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Consult with users providing advice and direction
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Research system features being tested
- Log, track and verify resolution of software and specification defects
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Overall 5 years of experience in the Banking industry
- 3+ years of in depth knowledge of Fraud and claim management i.e. Fraud Investigation, Claim Settlement, Prevention of Fraud is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Hands on experience with Fraud and claim management application is preferred
- Hands on expertise with test management tools like JIRA, ALM, Confluence etc…
- Hands on experience with Automation testing will be an added advantage
- Experience in User Acceptance development & implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of business tools and processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.