In this role, you will:
- Support internal and external customers with inquiries and complaints regarding financial products and services.
- Seek ways to determine appropriate course of action, conduct investigative steps to identify the issues, and process complex transactions online.
- Perform moderately complex initiatives to resolve client issues and review complaints for regulatory and non-regulatory flags and classify risks appropriately in case management system to ensure customer issues are addressed while maintaining compliance with internal company requirements and standards.
- Receive direction from supervisors and escalate non-routine client concerns to more experienced individuals.
- Interact with internal and external customers to respond to the raised concerns, as well as determine appropriate course of action.
- Serve as an intermediary between parties to resolve disputed matters, negotiates, and enact settlements accordingly.
- Anticipates change, adjusts behavior, and remains resilient through ambiguity or setbacks. Adopts new methods, tools, and technology to enhance effectiveness.
- 2+ years of contact experience in a Financial Services environment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and education.
- Experience in written process of customer service/financial service/banking/fraud & claims preferred with 1+ years’ experience.
- Ensure resolution to customer query by meeting/exceeding productivity, quality and SLA goals provided.
- Good command of English language with excellent written skills.
- Should be open to working onsite and on mid shift.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.