The Homefront Heroes Hiring (HHH) Program is designed to attract and hire spouses and domestic partners of actively serving military personnel into career opportunities through a military spouse-specific virtual hiring event and onboarding program.
The HHH Program is a direct hire program for talented individuals seeking careers in Consumer Lending, Consumer Small Business Banking, Human Resources, Technology, and Wealth Investment Management. Learn more about our program: HHH Program.
Wells Fargo has committed to hire military spouses/domestic partners of actively serving military personnel.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Payments, Treasury and Customer Care Technology group is seeking qualified Java Senior Software Engineer candidates who would be responsible for developing and maintaining payment applications and payment services.
In this role, you will:
- Works on an collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
- Hands on programming, unit testing and building high quality code that is manageable, reliable and maintainable.
- Identifies important emerging technologies and leads in analysis of their benefits and impact.
- Provides technical design, solution consultation and support in the development of web/service applications and programs.
- Analyzes business requirements, designs, writes functional system and technical specifications.
- Leads projects, assigns development tasks, provides directions and guidance to team members.
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of good quality of code, best practices, testing strategy and debugging of programs.
- Develops DevOps process.
- Develops new documentation and participates in the development of department technical procedures.
- Provides guidance and directions in resolution of escalated issues and/or system problems.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Be responsible for maintaining SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) compliance and manage risks.
- Provides ongoing support for TMPS applications incremental and business as usual efforts.
- APIs and Microservices Development for Payment applications
- Data Analysis and Big Data environment.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years of Java web application development experience
- 3+ years of experience with Spring, Spring Batch, and Spring Boot
- 2+ years of MS SQL server experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 1+ year of RESTful API experience
- CI/CD pipeline development
- 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 2+ years of MongoDB experience
- 2+ years of Java Web Services experience
- 2+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of JavaEE experience
- 2+ years of Kafka Platform experience, Confluent Platform experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of experience developing and using RESTful Application Program Interface (API)
- 2+ years of experience with Camel framework
- 2+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
- 2+ years of data security experience
- Agile experience and understanding of version control (GIT), CICD, uDeploy, Jenkins and able to generate documentation as required
- Experience Secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- Experience securing IaaS/PaaS private cloud or DevOps environments
- Experience working in an offshore-onshore model
- Knowledge/Skills/Ability Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): all phases and types of testing
- Ability to gather and document technical requirements
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Wells Fargo software engineering experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Ability to produce a copy of military orders including applicant
- HHH Program Hires are expected to attend and participate in the Military Spouse Homefront Heroes Orientation and Onboarding Experience.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to work in offshore-onshore model & collaborate with all stakeholders including the flexibility to adjust work hours based upon offshore model
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- Candidates living outside of the above locations may be asked to produce a copy of military orders including applicant to be considered for remote or alternate locations.
Pay Range$100,800.00 - $179,200.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.