The Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) group provides technology solutions and support for Risk, Audit, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Corporate Properties, and Stakeholder Relations business lines. In addition, EFT provides unique technology solutions and innovation for Wells Fargo Technology, Enterprise Shared Services, and Enterprise Data Management. This combined portfolio of applications and tools are continually engineered to meet the challenges of stability, security, scalability, and speed.
Enterprise Services Management supports Enterprise and Strategy for the ServiceNow Platform. The Global Products team supports the ServiceDesk (Agent Workspace, Interaction, Knowledge Management, Virtual Agent, Mobile, Service Portal), Service Catalog, Field Services Management, Business Continuity Management (Enterprise Business Resilience) and Workplace Service Delivery (Corporate Properties Group).
Position Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes:
- Lead moderately complex, cross-platform initiatives and deliverables within the ServiceNow Workplace Service Delivery module
- Collaborate with other Wells Fargo Technology teams on effective integrations and/or leverage of existing capabilities
- Contribute to planning of quarterly delivery and longer-term strategies
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with ServiceNow, including upgrades and deployments
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new client needs for Corporate Properties, while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals
- Lead Workplace Service Delivery implementation and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience; in data, systems, applications, or architecture
- 3+ years of ServiceNow experience in building, implementing and maintaining platform technologies, workflows and integrations
- 3+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3+ years SQL development experience
- 3+ years Agile methodology experience
- Experience configuring the ServiceNow Workplace Service Delivery module.
- Experience configuring/ supporting Nuvolo.
- Experience and/or certification in the commercial real estate industry.
- ServiceNow CAS certification
- ServiceNow CAD certification
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Wells Fargo software engineering experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Works quickly and independently to meet required objectives
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.