About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Systems Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Liaise with line of business partners, technology teams, and the application vendor to document and troubleshoot production support issues.
- Contribute to the development of systems and procedures that are both cost effective and meet the relevant business requirements
- Evaluate moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of planning and direction conducted to resolve complex business problems
- Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Provide Loan Accounting production support which includes working with operations users, technology and Loan Accounting vendor to resolve issues.
- Provides testing support for vendor upgrades, enhancements and production fixes.
- Collaborate with an agile development team working through Sprint cycles
- Document user stories, test plan, test scripts as part of an agile development team
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 5+ years of experience in retail Lending, Syndicated lending, Leasing or any financial domain.
- 2+ years of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Demonstrated experience with implementations of commercial lending applications, Loan IQ.
- 2+ Years of Demonstrated knowledge of the Agency Syndications & Loan Trading business in a front office, Operations, or Business Systems Consulting role.
- Experience working in Agile methodology with ability to elicit requirements, user stories, document processes and create test cases.
- Experience with Testing and Defect Tracking software, such as ALM or JIRA.
- Experience in attending Scrum ceremonies like Daily Scrum, Sprint planning, Sprint retrospective meetings.
- 2+ years of experience with Loan IQ operational, testing, analysis, or production support role.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating requirements, testing and implementation of medium to large scale enterprise projects with multiple dependencies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience tracking and reporting milestones including key deliverables and due dates.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data conversion efforts and required testing/validation methodologies.
- Candidates with knowledge on Loan IQ or any financial product are preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge on Loan IQ Data model are preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write simple SQL queries and understand the impact of the changes required to the data model.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.