About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Systems Architect responsible to drive architecture and designs for Application Hosting as well as Middleware products including streaming and message queue technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope
- Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas
- Ensure applications adhere to established Wells Fargo standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in Application Hosting (Web Servers, Application Servers)
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in Streaming as well as Message Queue Technologies
- 3+ years of strong technical / architectural documentation skills
- Advance experience with Kafka, Apache Tomcat
- 2+ years of experience in AZURE or GCP or AWS
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels with an organization
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- Telecommuting is not an option for this position
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position
- This position offers a hybrid work schedule
Pay Range$111,100.00 - $197,500.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.