At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant within Cards, Retail, and Merchant Services (CRMS) Operations Analytics team to support Small Business Lending and CRMS Operations. The role will focus on solving problems, performing analyses, delivering insights, and creating metrics and reporting to identify opportunities and execute critical projects to optimize consumer collections strategy and operations and maintain regulatory compliance, and lead process improvement and risk control development initiatives.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at www.wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence analytical strategies for highly complex business and technical needs
- Strategically engage, develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners, stakeholders, and all levels of professionals across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- Lead strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges, and deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, innovation, and coordination of highly complex activities including but not limited to Business Intelligence and self-service solutions
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise
- Lead critical initiatives, teams, and/or mentor or manage less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors.
- 7+ years of Analytics, Reporting, Financial Modeling or Statistics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Advanced level proficiency in BI tools (Tableau, Power BI), SAS, Python, SQL Server development utilizing Management Studio, Integration Services, Reporting Services, and Analysis Services
- Experience working with multiple database platforms including Oracle, DB2, and Teradata
- Experience in Financial Services industry with emphasis on Consumer Lending including Collections, Servicing, Small Business Lending, Credit Card, Retail Services, Personal Lending, and Deposit products
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to research, trend/analyze, compile and perform complex analysis on critical data, and then summarize and recommend new strategies and solutions based on these results
- Excellent presentation skills to narrate a story customized to audiences with diverse backgrounds through BI and other mediums backed by strong analytics and data
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work independently
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong analytical and technical skills to analyze complex data while paying attention to details and accuracy
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and implement change or recommend solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- Position will require onsite presence in a hybrid capacity from any of the required locations listed below.
- 11625 N Community House Rd, Charlotte, NC 28277
- 2200 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803
- 3480 Stateview Blvd, FORT MILL, SC 29715
- 801 Walnut St, Des Moines, IA 50309
***Required locations for this position are listed above. Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to a site location listed. Relocation assistance is not available for this position***
***Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants***
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.