About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Wells Fargo views Information Security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology Information Security protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws. Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
About the Role
Information and Cyber Security (ICS) has a new opportunity in the Cyber Hygiene organization to work on the Enterprise Application Security Program (EASP) team. We are seeking a Senior Information Security Engineer to work with lines of business and technology teams to meet the priorities of Digital Infrastructure Strategic Planning (DISP) priorities specifically to strengthen security of applications on Cloud. The ideal candidate will have many years of experience working on Design, development and implementation of custom software that validates the integrity of build artifacts.
- Integrate with the state side and WFIP lead to understand requirements and implement them in the EASP practices and tools.
- Perform Project Management, Change Management process, Software Testing (QA) and Application life cycle management for the EASP supported applications and tools.
- Database handling, Share Point management, usage of different reporting tools.
- Document and publish processes and procedures for operations being delivered by the team.
- Understand the EASP program and its implementation across the organization and stay abreast with the changes to the program.
- Integrate with the state side and WFIP lead to understand requirements and implement them in the practices and tools.
- Create & publish various monthly reports for EGS and State-side management as required.
- Develop and leverage the ability to execute any EASP stream assigned from EGS.
- Associate with Application Security Champions, Architects and Application development teams in Governance, oversight and enablement of EASP.
- 7+ years of Overall IT experience.
- 2+ years of Experience in Change management process and preferably in Agile Delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to work with different kinds of stake holders.
- Ability to ask right questions to extract requirements for the task, foresee implicit & nonfunctional requirements and bring them to the discussion with the project team.
- Ability to plan, track and execute project following project management methodologies.
- Ability to foresee Risks and ensure they are handled for successful execution of the project.
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills contributing to cordial team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices.
- Knowledge in testing of API implementation is a plus.
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.