At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Operations Processor as part of Business Operations for Chief Operating Office Operations. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Support Operations in completing larger and more complex business, operational, and customer support initiatives and overall effectiveness of team performance
- Use technical expertise in the designated area and resolve escalated issues
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and customer support
- Perform complex operational and customer support initiatives within Operations functional area
- Assist staff, managers, and colleagues and provide guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures
- Apply technical knowledge and expertise to perform work and action requests
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to staff
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Lockbox experience
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Good reporting skills
- A demonstrated focus on coaching, mentoring and guiding team member development
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to identify inefficiencies, opportunities to streamline business processes, and implement change
- Ability to work additional hours as needed based on business needs
- Schedule flexibility to work some bank holidays as needed based on business needs
- Ability to lift 10+ pounds
• $25.00/ hourly ( based on experience)
Schedule: 40hrs. per week: Friday through Monday shift ( 8:00pm - 6:00am) This is an open-ended schedule with the start time and end time determined by workflow. Required overtime and holidays as needed.
Location: 101 N Independence Mall E, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19106
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.