About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Business Execution Consultant for Chief Operating Office to lead and manage Risk Programs across India & Philippines.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a framework to monitor Risk Programs at the I&P level for the Governance function.
- Work with stakeholders across Business Groups and Enterprise Functions as well as Enterprise level stakeholders leading the Wells Fargo Risk Programs to draw out a horizontal view, reporting and monitoring plan across India & Philippines (I&P).
- Conduct deep dives across the Business Groups and Enterprise Functions to assess applicability and maturity levels of Risk Programs in each Line of Business, devise strategy and action plans to implement and standardize risk programs across applicable LOBs within I&P.
- Lead team meetings or steering committee to facilitate decision making and support implementation and monitoring of the risk programs.
- Provide direction to a cross functional team using business and risk expertise
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership on the risk programs across I&P
- Have very high visibility to senior leadership and act as a Business Execution advisor to leadership to drive risk initiatives, and develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges related to risk programs on an ongoing basis that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, understanding of risks and delivering long term and large-scale solutions.
- 10-15 years of Business Operations, Risk Management & Control, Compliance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Understanding of and working with a complex, matrix organizational structure is a plus
- Knowledge of WF Risk framework and Risk programs a plus
- Ability to project manage
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders, including IP and US and influence outcomes
- Executive presence – to present in senior governance forums
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.