Model & Tools Governance team is seeking an experienced professional to play a critical role in the execution of tools governance responsibilities. This is an exciting opportunity to help ensure high quality standards and compliance to associated model and operational risk polices. Tools governance is an area of expanding focus and scrutiny, requiring a vision for future expectations around policy adherence and effective risk management. The successful candidate is expected to have good dashboarding skills, communicate and coordinate well with stakeholders, and provide analytic insights.
- Analyzing model inventories to identify models that require periodic status updates and working with model governance consultants to capture and document updates and to retain evidence of execution
- Developing dashboards to support tracking and reporting on the execution of controls and the movement of model inventories across CSBB
- Developing and publishing periodic reports reflecting the overall status of model risk for CSBB
- Developing individual model portfolio reports for CSBB Lines of business
- Partnering with other analytic consultants on the analysis and disposition of newly identified tools to determine which are models and which should be passed on to the EUCT for subsequent analysis
- Monitoring the CSBB Model Risk Governance Shared mailbox and providing timely responses to queries and requests.
- Maintaining, enhancing, and expanding internal inventory tool to accommodate models and end user computing tools
- Support the ongoing identification and tracking of new models and End User Computing Tools
- Design and implement CSBB Tools Governance SharePoint site
- 8+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both.
- 5+ years of prior experience with relational database modeling concepts, including the ability to write simple database queries for analytical purposes.
- Expertise in eliciting and understanding business requirements to recommend solutions for complex technology initiatives, including interpreting business needs and translating them into application design and operational requirements.
- 5+ years of prior experience working with analytic capabilities, tools and environments, such as Tableau.
- Experience as a SharePoint Site Collection Administrator or Site Owner. Experience using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- 5+ years of prior experience working with analytic capabilities, tools and environments, such as SQL.
- 5+ years’ experience with software development, technology project management or Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience developing and executing test plans and test scripts, for complex business and functional requirements.
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Consumer Bank products, sales processes, data and systems (for internal applicants)
- Knowledge of case management and workflow solutions to enable real time detection strategies (SAS, Actimize, Pega).
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective leadership ability to drive successful execution of strategic plans; ability to plan, prioritize and set goals. Must possess strong collaborative skills.
- Ability to influence without direct authority, create and manage (while achieving results) large-scale change and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to execute effectively in a matrixed organization, develop partnerships with many business and functional areas and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and meet deadlines amid shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated facilitation, leadership and organizational skills in large working sessions
- Excellent communication skills; ability to clearly communicate with business partners, peers and senior management
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, self-driven and performance-oriented; possess a strong work ethic
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.