About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Services Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a communication and employee engagement strategy for Consumer Banking and Payments Technology (CBPT)
- Partner with both CT and corporate communications to ensure alignment with design aspects of communication and Wells Fargo branding
- Synthesize and communicate potentially complex information and topics into cohesive data-backed presentations to influence CT leadership
- Develop business review content, advise and explain operational trends to executive leadership and the broader organization
- Produce executive-ready business reviews, all-hands materials, newsletters, product launches, org accomplishments, risk reviews and other internal and/or external communications
- Increase the visibility of CBPT goals, accomplishments, and initiatives across Consumer Technology and Wells Fargo
- Lead / Develop / Manage CBPT employee culture and engagement events and celebrations, town halls, all-hands and leadership offsites
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of deep executive-level communication expertise and keen ability to synthesize complex technical details and multi-faceted business and technology strategies into executive communications and presentations that ‘tell the story”
- 2+ years of experience writing and editing internal communications, business reviews, product launches in a corporate environment or financial institution
- 2+ years of experience communicating with senior level leadership
- 2+ years of ability to effectively lead, partner with and successfully influence senior executives and other stakeholders at all levels across the matrix organization
- Be a Wells Fargo Brand Steward
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Skilled in communicating complex information in simple terms
- Strong collaborator and empathetic listener who works with diverse groups to solicit multiple perspectives
- Established relationships in the local market across ERNs, EITs, and other local employee engagement programs
- Ability to create a strong collaborative work environment to successfully develop partnerships
- Independently lead project engagements in collaboration with leadership
- Ability to manage and work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Experience with hosting and/or managing events
Pay Range$115,900.00 - $206,100.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.