About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Risk Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in moderately complex initiatives, and delivering insight and decision strategies within analytics and reporting, and contribute to large-scale planning related to Risk Analytics
- Review and analyze moderately complex data aggregation, forecasting, reporting, and programming models
- Be responsible for process production, data reconciliation, and model documentation in alignment with policy governance
- Resolve data, production, business modeling, and lead team to meet Risk Analytics deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of risk reporting policies, modeling strategies, procedures, regulatory requests, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, experienced managers, compliance, and technology to resolve modeling, forecasting, and production issues, and achieve analytic and reporting goals
- Lead projects, teams, and mentor less experienced staff
- Partner with cross enterprise risk analysts in development of common modeling strategies
- Experience in Risk Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of SAS experience
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to research, trend, and analyze data
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional area
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Knowledge and understanding of issues or change management processes
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.