About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Database Software Engineer in Customer Impact Management Technologies.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex technology initiatives including those that are companywide with broad impact
- Act as a key participant in developing standards and companywide best practices for engineering complex and large scale technology solutions for technology engineering disciplines
- Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs
- Review and analyze complex, large-scale technology solutions for tactical and strategic business objectives, enterprise technological environment, and technical challenges that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented technical factors
- Make decisions in developing standard and companywide best practices for engineering and technology solutions requiring understanding of industry best practices and new technologies, influencing and leading technology team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with key technical experts, senior technology team, and external industry groups to resolve complex technical issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of Oracle (19i) Database experience.
- 5+ years of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL development experience
- 5+ years of Oracle performance tuning, table and index partitioning experience
- 5+ years of Lead experience
- 4+ years of experience in microservices development
- 3+ years of experience developing modern ETL solutions using Informatica 10.X and Pentaho data integrator
- 3+ years of experience in Database development using MongoDB
- 3+ years of Pega customer case management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle supplied packages and Dynamic SQL
- 3+ years of code unit testing, functional and automated testing experience using Selenium or DBFit
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud technologies such as PCF/ GCP or Azure and worked in cloud migration.
- 2+ years of experience in using Github and CICD pipelines, like Jenkins and Liquibase
- 2+years of NoSQL database experience using Hive
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology business systems analysis
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to grasp complex business issues quickly, recommend solutions, and drive for resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Experience securing IaaS/PaaS private cloud or DevOps environments
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- 3+ years of JIRA experience
- 1 + years of Confluence WikiD experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.