About this role:
The Customer Remediation Verification (CRV) team is responsible for end-to-end front-line verification and holistic evaluation of customer remediation efforts. The Program and Governance (P&G) team is a centralized function supporting the execution of all CRV related steps by providing program, governance, and coordination support to the CRV Strategy, Transaction, and Data teams. Additionally, the P&G team manages the CRV owned technology and tools utilized by the CRV team including JIRA,CRV Shared Drive, S hare Point site, templates, etc. The team is seeking a talented and data-oriented Business Exceution Consultant to provide execution support, as well as tool management and reporting support to the broader CRV team.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within Control Management functional area
- Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Maintain and update the Jira platform that meets the needs of the CRV teams
- Implement the SharePoint strategy and maintain the site to meets the needs of the CRV teams
- Maintain records as per retention program meeting policy requirements are met and ensuring artifacts from SharePoint, shared drives and other products and solutions are appropriately maintained
- Assist the senior specialist for CRV SharePoint and Jira solutions
Required Qualifications, International:
- Overall 4-6 years of experience with a minimum 2+ years in Risk Management domain and Risk Programs, including risk identification, risk appetite and strategy, risk-related decisions, processes and controls, risk analytics, Issue Management, and governance
- Strong time management skills and the demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience with developing and creating documentation for support and training activities
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong comprehension/ability to learn technology tools, communication & analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and be adaptable to changing work priorities
- Basic degree in statistics/finance /engineering/economics/other quantitative disciplines
- 2-3 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control/Testing and Validation, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong, clear, and concise written and oral communication skills
- Strong expertise with Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, One Note)
- Knowledge and understanding of Content Management Systems (e.g. OpenText)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.