About this role:
This role is responsible for liaising customer inquiries related to their payments to their outstanding accounts and ensure closure and resolution; involves researching and investigation to resolve clients’ inquiries and coordination with internal stakeholders and customers. Operations Processor will perform simple to moderately complex transactions and escalate any issues or potential risk to senior team member or SME.
In this role, you will:
- Perform moderately complex operations duties in support of either a service center or department environment
- Require considerable knowledge of company personnel policies and practices
- Collect data and prepare related operational reports
- Prepare input forms for automated data processing system
- Utilize the company's internal operations to perform duties
- Coordinate projects
- Furnish information to authorized persons
- Provide guidance to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies and procedures requiring some policy interpretation
- Two ( 2 ) years of operations support experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- Knowledge GAAP Accounting
- Two ( 2 ) years relevant working experience in the field of Accounting / Finance preferably in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Loan, Bookkeeping.
- Two ( 2 ) years' experience in banking industry – Wholesale, Commercial Banking or Corporate Investment Banking or Shared Service organization
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel
- Able to perform work and report on PH public holidays if falling on Mondays to Fridays including Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Amenable to work on US shift: 9PM to 6AM; Weekend off
- Amenable to work in Five NEO, BGC, Taguig City
- Serves as Operational Relationship Manager for clients within their portfolio
- Review and correct any Accounts Receivable misapplications
- Processing correspondence received
- Reviewing inbox and resolving Customer inquiries and fulfilling requests
- General operations reporting on assigned portfolio
- Processing of Transfer of contracts between entities
- Processing various contract changes such as addresses lease copies, effective dates, etc.
- Creates manual invoices for specific customers that require specialized information that cannot be provided through a system generated invoice.
- Communicate daily with client, RMs, collectors, and all department managers through phone, email and in person
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.