About Wells Fargo India & Philippines
Wells Fargo India & Philippines is a critical component of Wells Fargo’s strategy to leverage distinct advantages in doing business in a global environment. Wells Fargo India & Philippines is primarily an extension of the technology, operations, and corporate support teams of Wells Fargo. It engages in application development and support, testing, other technology functions, international operations, knowledge support, and middle and back-end banking process solutions for a wide spectrum of Wells Fargo’s needs. It currently has offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Manila.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Control Management Officer to support our Business Control Management team in our Wealth and Investment Management business.
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives designed to mitigate current and emerging risks with broad impact
- Act as key participant in monitoring, evaluating, and measuring the impact of decisions practiced in Control Management functional area
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs, and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk-mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant business group or functional area
- Develop and implement risk monitoring and risk reporting processes and controls
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations, and provide guidance in developing and implementing risk-mitigating strategies
- Lead Control Management project or virtual teams
- 10+ years Experience in Risk Management, Control Management, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Candidate must be graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- Candidate must have at least 10+ years of relevant experience in Risk Management, Controls Testing in the same industry
- Experience working in or closely with Wealth and Investment Management lines of business (or external equivalents) sufficient to demonstrate a working knowledge of their products/services, key processes/systems, and organizational structure
- Direct and proven experience developing and implementing solutions to ensure RCSA, ICP and SAA success
- Demonstrated ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Candidate must be willing to work night shift (8PM - 5AM MNL)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.