Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Credit Portfolio Consultant in the Deposit Products Group within Consumer and Small Business Banking. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role you will:
- Primary focus will be to support adhoc Deposit Risk analytics and support loss and new account application analytics. This includes being a backup for credit loss forecasting analytics and Basel submissions as well.
- Partner with key strategy areas to understand the impact they may have (fraud, collections, pay return strategies, hold strategies) to understand impacts on the Deposit portfolio and how they affect various analyses.
- Lead or participate in moderately complex credit and portfolio consulting services
- Mentor and guide large scale planning related to credit performance, potential or emerging risks, and credit and portfolio strategies
- Review and analyze potential or emerging credit risks that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors to ensure conformity with risk appetite and culture, as well as appropriate credit policies
- Resolve moderately complex credit issues
- Lead a team to meet deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of credit products, programs, or related policies
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid level managers to resolve credit portfolio issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a mentor for less experienced staff
- 4+ years of Credit Portfolio Consulting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 3+ years experience in financial services or banking
- 3+ years experience with SAS or SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools
- Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence software experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Python
- Extensive experience with analytical methods used in statistical analysis, modeling, and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of technology rules engines
- Experience building predictive models
- Experience gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to include ability to translate and present complex data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decision
- This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
- Hybrid work week - position requires 3 days in office and 2 days work from home
- 401 S. Tryon St, Charlotte, NC
- 7001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines
- 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy, Phoenix, AZ
- 550 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
- 101 N Phillips Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- 1755 Grand St, Concord CA 94520
- 333 Market St, San Francisco, CA
- 299 S Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT
Pay Range$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.