- Displays sound working knowledge of Collateral margining process.
- Builds relationship with businesses and counterparties to ensure effective escalation and timely resolutions.
- Compare trade position files from external counterparties to resolve timely margin call disputes.
- Perform trade decompositions to validate current mark-to-market exposures.
- Review and present collateral margin calls and respond the demands submitted by our counterparties.
- Produce and distribute ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Cross-train future staff members to assist and independently perform daily Derivative Collateral Management margin responsibilities.
- Consistently seek opportunities to improve processes, controls and procedures within the Collateral Management team
- Understands needs and sensitivity of internal and external clients and proactively ensures to meet them.
- MBA or Graduate in Finance
- 3 to 5 years of applicable Derivative Collateral Management margin experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Understands Derivatives trade life cycle and associated functions.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Strong client services skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.