About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Manager...
The Customer Remediation Verification (CRV) team will be responsible for performing frontline testing to verify execution of Enterprise remediations (across all Business Groups/Enterprise Functions), as expected. The team will be organized by 4 distinct teams including Program Management, Strategy, Data Analytics and Transactional Verification. The newly formed comprehensive team will be accountable for assessing accuracy and completeness of remediations and evaluating the detailed execution of these efforts against documented plans and standards.
The Customer Remediation Verification Team is looking for a Control manager to join the new CRV Transactional Verification team. The team will be comprised of control managers and analysts, including teams located in India, and will be responsible for execution of transactional reviews to assess accuracy and completeness of specific Customer Remediation activities.
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate experience managing and executing independent reviews as well as identifying and escalating risks within a fast paced and evolving organization. Specifically, experience is preferred in managing/auditing/testing highly complex customer remediation activities. This position must be capable of initiating action and possess strong execution and relationship management skills across all levels and functions. The role requires a sense of urgency, passion for excellence and results, and personal accountability for achievement and outcomes
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop a team to handle complex customer service tasks and create Escalations related initiatives and programs to support business goals and objectives
- Engage internal partners associated with the Escalations functional area
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, service standards, and goals within the Escalations functional area
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding internal and external client complaints
- Interpret and develop Escalations policies and procedures to ensure quality and that service standards meet business objectives
- Collaborate with Customer Service team and first line supervisors
- Interact directly with internal and external customers to resolve their inquiries and complaints
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for aligned functional area or business group
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- Overall 13+ years of experience
- 5+ years of Risk Management or Business Controls experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 2+ years of Leadership experience
- Experience in Risk Management, Business Controls, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Comprehensive understanding of operational risk management in the financial services or other highly regulated industries.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Leads moderate to high risk or complexity review activity engagements.
- Performs moderate to high-risk quality reviews.
- Develops, maintains and executes the Annual Plan.
- Ensures plan includes targeted reviews based on risk and meets internal past due benchmarks.
- Escalates any critical or high-risk issues to appropriate leadership.
- Identifies potential corrective actions, and follows through on reporting, escalation, and resolution.
- Ensures issues are identified and documented.
- Provides thoughtful independent credible challenge to lines of business, across risk programs and the enterprise.
- Assesses, documents, and communicates emerging risks, themes and identified issues to leadership and risk partners in a timely manner.
- Provides status updates to key stakeholders on programs and specific reviews where warranted.
- Leads implementation of complex and strategic initiatives with moderate risk and complexity.
- Manages communication and collaboration with business heads, Legal, Audit, and regulators on risk related topics.
- Manages a team of Associate Managers, Officers and/or Sr Associates or cross-functional teams in accomplishing goals and priorities
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.