At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a highly motivated Senior Business Accountability Specialist to help support and develop the buildout of the Corporate and Investment Bank’s market conduct risk and supervision framework and platform. Primary responsibilities will be to drive implementation of the Wells Fargo risk management framework as it relates front line supervision program. This includes leading program work streams designed to evidence supervisory oversight of key controls and global regulatory requirements. The program has a heavy focus delivering technology solutions to enhance the control and supervisory framework, including data aggregation, control design and management information reporting.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to perform business analysis, control design and implementation planning
- Facilitate business requirement gathering meetings, capture details to convert them into business requirements
- Document current state control process maps and design target state solutions for automation and workflow
- Evaluate the current state in executing on key control programs across CIB (including the regions) and identifying gaps and opportunities for enhancement
- Design/enhance the end-to-end processes and documentation (procedures, consistent templates) for CIB's full execution control programs (lasting and sustainable)
- Provide training/ongoing education to all levels of the CIB (and regional) organizations to support successful execution
- Execute the component parts of these programs that fall within our mandate
- Lead/Participate in critical projects and forums at the CIB and international levels to provide input/influence target state of these programs and address critical issues
- Lead/Participate in additional projects and critical initiatives, at the direction of the CIB Control Executive leadership team
- Lead or participate in moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within business and contribute to large-scale, cross-functional planning related to mitigation of current and emerging business risk issues and concerns
- Assess, analyze, and design moderately complex controls, protocols, and approaches with respect to risk mitigation and the control environment, including ensuring effective planning for sustainability, ongoing control adherence, reporting, measurement, technology impacts, and monitoring
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to address current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations, and provide guidance or support in interpreting, developing, and implementing risk-mitigating strategies
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of risk management, business controls, quality assurance, business operations, compliance, or process experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience with Agile development methodology and product management
- Excellent Critical thinking skills to help solve business problems
- Experience in data acquisition, data mapping, and data analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of investment banking data flows, products and trade lifecycles
- Experience in financial services regulatory control design, development and implementation
- Ability to create and drive a basic project plan
- Business analysis skills such as writing high level business requirements user-stories
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with ability to create pivot tables, charts and graphs
- Good understanding of database and warehousing concepts
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, adoption and change management
- Ability to consult and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of the organization
Charlotte, NC: 550 S Tryon
New York, NY: 30 Hudson Yards
Charlotte, NC: $84,000 - $149,400
New York, NY: $100,800 - $179,200
Pay Range$100,800.00 - $179,200.00 Annual
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.