At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Analytics Consultant within the DCBMO supporting Consumer Lending Shared Service Analytics (CLSS).
The Deposit Credit Bureau Management Office (DCBMO) manages consumer credit and deposit bureau-related functions and reporting activities across consumer lending and plays a critical role in improving customer experiences and managing risk; also has oversight of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) data usage across the company.
The Consumer Lending Shared Services (CLSS) team is responsible for delivering common services across the Consumer Lending organization. CLSS does that by leading cross-business initiatives that enhance customer experiences, strengthen risk management, and increase our overall efficiency across the Consumer Lending group.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Conduct Independent validation using SQL to ensure accuracy and completeness of reports
- Identify and communicate gaps in requirements and code-related defects including appropriate follow-up to ensure closure
- Capture and store test results according to procedures
- Issue analysis and customer remediation efforts
- Perform Ad-hoc analysis and support for business projects and strategic initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations/policies on all projects managed
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor
- Create Automation and/or Manual Test Plans for report testing
- Create Manual Test Cases for Functional testing, and Automation Test Scripts for functional testing including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
- Execute front end, and backend tests
- Maintain quality testing standards and procedures
- Participate in the coordination, and execution of release testing
- Set up automation test frameworks
- Determine and meet time estimates, and schedules for testing efforts
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Excellent SQL query skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- SQL or SAS experience
- Financial services experience
- Ability to identify and evaluate trends, isolate root cause, and provide swift/thorough resolution
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, and Project) skills
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques or portfolio analysis
- A BS/BA degree or higher in business, engineering, computer science, or mathematics
- Experience with BI Tools such as Tableau, SSRS, and/or SAS VA
- Knowledge and understanding of credit bureau reporting and the associated laws (i.e. FCRA, FACTA)
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations to management and senior leaders
This position is eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the location's listed in the posting.
This position offers a hybrid work schedule.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.