Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with over $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852, and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
About Wells Fargo India and Philippines
The India and Philippines organization at Wells Fargo enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. I &P teams operate from Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
About the Role
You will help us deliver on our vision and build strong relationships with Enterprise partners. You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
The Campaign Execution team within the Marketing Execution Center of Excellence is looking for an Analytics Consultant who will be responsible for key aspects of outbound campaigns (mostly email) in collaboration with Optimization Consultants, Marketing Managers, Lines of Business, Analytics teams, and other Marketing Execution teams.
This position is for the role of Analytic Manager with the offshore Campaign Execution team within Wells Fargo India and Philippines org in Bangalore. The offshore Campaign Execution team is designed to work as an extension of the Enterprise Marketing Execution team in the US.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and lead a team of analytic consultants to effectively engage with the onsite partner organizations
- Partner with Marketing Execution teams to create, manage and monitor a centralized schedule of campaigns and execute them.
- Build data verification tools to improve existing processes in partnership with Marketing Execution stakeholders and improve/correct the processes.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Risk Management, Lines of Business partners and Control groups. Raise, investigate and follow-up on issues related to data quality, limit excesses, etc.
- Consult with the Optimization team to confirm and finalize marketing campaign requirements. Determine data sources required to meet campaign specifications. Translate marketing campaign requirements into campaign targeting/selection rules.
- Finalize campaign requirements with Optimization team. Receive and QA any external data files (e.g., line of business files). Build campaigns in IBM Campaign Management (formerly Unica Affinium). QA campaign build. Provide waterfall reports and sample records. Execute campaigns ensuring 100% error free work. Troubleshoot any potential campaign issues.
- Support ad-hoc campaign performance analyses with Optimization team. Work with the Optimization team and email vendor to resolve any data issues
- 10-12+ years of marketing campaign management, reporting and analytics experience, with 4+ years of team management experience in large BFSI.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field or B.E/B Tech from a reputable institution
- In-depth business knowledge on Consumer Banking, and end-to-end Marketing Campaign Management
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills, team orientation, and ability to work with counterparts in different areas of organization.
- 6+ years’ hands on experience in SQL programming, and building campaigns with campaign management software, preferably IBM Campaign Management (formerly Unica Affinium) – should be able to train less experienced team members
- Experience working on tools like Unica, SAS & Pega are good to have
- A+ level of expertise in MS office packages – PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and utilize opportunities to improve the processes
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Basic python knowledge
- Understanding of statistical concepts and data analysis or a track record that demonstrates high aptitude to learn these skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.