About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Institutional Investment Operations Specialist...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in lifecycle support tasks for institutional trade initiatives and identify opportunity for process improvements
- Assist leadership in bringing individual or teams together in order to resolve complex issues
- Assist in client account onboarding, input and monitoring of cash payments, customer service, project support, funding operations, custodial operations, securities settlement services, structured loan operations, general ledger reconciliation, as well as, work to resolve confirmation and ISDA related issue
- Provide subject matter expertise on projects along with internal and industry related initiatives
- Review and analyze functional operational tasks that require research, evaluation, and exercise independent judgment to guide the deliverable
- Present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise on functions, projects, internal and industry related initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Institutional Investment Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Institutional Investment Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.