About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Commercial Valuations Coordinator...
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for monitoring the supporting collateral for asset based loans
- Review all daily reports and borrower collateral activity, and follow borrower monitoring procedures as prescribed by bank guidelines and credit agreement
- Make recommendations on ways to limit the bank's exposure on assigned collateral
- Report any unusual activity and findings to the account officers and managers
- Support performance of less experienced individuals and overall effectiveness of a Commercial Valuations team
- Proactively provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools that have impact within Commercial Valuations functional area
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced individuals within Commercial Valuations functional area
- Interact with an immediate team and Commercial Valuations functional area on a wide range of information, as well as internal and external customers
- Train and mentor less experienced staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Commercial Valuations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Commercial Valuations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.