About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Escalations Representative. The role is responsible for managing escalated customer complaints companywide, which in some cases may require special handling. Jobs research and review escalated complaints, often in partnership with other internal departments, to determine an appropriate course of action leading to an effective resolution, while maintaining positive relationships with the customer and key stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Support less experienced individuals in providing resolutions for client inquiries and complaints
- Determine appropriate course of action and conduct investigative steps to fully identify customer issues
- Perform complex administrative and customer support tasks by managing daily schedules, and providing work direction to the team
- Assist in setting performance standards, and recommend process or policy improvements to enhance customer satisfaction
- Provide subject matter expertise and interpretation of procedures to less experienced individuals
- Respond independently to complaints escalated at the highest level
Interact with internal and external customers to resolve their issues
- Interact with the immediate Escalations team to supervise day to day activities of the support Escalations team
- Four ( 4 ) years of customer contact within a Financial Services environment, Underwriting, Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Applicants must have completed ( 2 ) years of college education, any field
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong experience in fraud prevention, chargeback process and Visa or Mastercard rules, an advantage
- Applicants must be amenable to work on night or US shift, Monday - Friday (weekend off)
- Applicants must be amenable to work onsite (full-time)
- Applicants must be amenable to work during PH holidays
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.