About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Manager...
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop complex teams handling multifaceted tasks and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Engage business stakeholders in integrating or implementing business execution initiatives
- Prioritizing product features based on what is feasible to do and what is desired
- Leading Sprint planning meetings
- Receiving and providing feedback during Sprints
- Making decisions to solve problems (team backlog) that occur during development
- Accepting user stories
- Assessing developing versions of the product to recommend adjustments
- Collaborating with the development team throughout the process
- Overseeing product-related market research, sales and marketing for the product
- Working directly with system end users within the business to understand their needs for a solution
- At least 4 working hours overlap with US (many of the business teams they get inputs from will be in the US)
- Developing a deep level knowledge and understanding of both the business and the technology products supported
- Carefully documenting both current state and future state through a combination of process flow diagrams, logic diagrams, and narrative agile user stories
- Envisioning and creating low fidelity wireframes to illustrate application flow, user experience, and functionality
- Designing effective business solutions to business problems, and translating this into technology requirements
- Working closely with system end users to validate requirements, test and confirm functionality created, and validate that implemented solutions have met the business needs
- Partnership with technology for the appropriate grooming of users stories, ensuring a complete understanding of the needed capabilities, and validating completed designs
- Partnership with other Product Owners, Business Analysts from both within the product and other products to ensure holistic solutions are achieved for initiatives that are across multiple products
- Identification, analysis, and reporting of key metrics and business case level financials to justify impact of projects
- Data analysis (using SQL statements against a SQL database) to understand current data to properly understand historical usage, data types, etc.
- People management
- Previous experience with Distribution Finance and/or AIMS would be great but I know will be hard to find
- QA texting experience with Java strongly desired, especially if done on an internal or external web-based application (if someone has both Java and COBOL, that would be exceptional)
- User experience and/or agile experience with story writing desired
- Scrum master experience could also be considered if above experience cannot be found
- Experience with internal business software applications desired (i.e., finance, billing, collections, underwriting)
- Financial services experience desired but not required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Strong experience in problem solving
- Strong experience working with end users to solicit requirements and current state analysis
- Expert in Agile user story writing / creation – ability to create detailed user stories from the perspective of the user while detailing all requirements in acceptance criteria
- Process Flow diagram experience
- Creation of low fidelity wireframes
- Able to understand complex business situations and problems
- Very strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work closely with end users in the United States
- Database experience and ability to write basic SQL statements
- Data analysis abilities
- Experience performing database queries/analysis experience
- Financial services experience desired but not required
- Experience in Business Operations, Implementation, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.