About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Account Resolution Representative to support the Auto Division within Consumer Lending. Wells Fargo Auto has a long history of serving the dealer community, we are committed to personal service, strong dealer relationships, and providing a broad spectrum of credit solutions for your consumer customers. Imagine yourself working in a fast-paced call center where you will have the opportunity to provide outstanding service while making a difference in the lives of our customers! For additional information on lines of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Apply knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers
- Interact with immediate team and Account Resolution functional area on wider range of information, as well as internal and external customers
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks when evaluating customers situation to provide relevant solutions
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine questions to more experienced Account Resolution individuals
- Refer more complex issues to a more experienced Account Resolution Specialist
- Seek ways to improve quality of customer experience while working on collecting and negotiating terms of repayment on specialized outstanding account balance
- Support Account Resolution functional area as an experienced Account Resolution Specialist by utilizing advanced knowledge of company products, services, policies, procedures, account resolution systems, and apply this knowledge when communicating with delinquent customers
Available location: Preferred location listed below. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 2501 S. Price Road, Chandler, AZ 85286
- Session #1 start date: Monday, 9/18/2023*
- Session #2 start date: Monday, 10/30/2023*
Hours of operation: 9am-9pm MT*
* Start date and/or work shift(s) are assigned, and may change, based upon business need
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Account Resolution, customer contact, customer service, or sales environment experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information while exercising independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere
- Ability to work effectively in structured but flexible, adaptable and changing, call center environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Call center customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with Wells Fargo Auto servicing account management
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Auto servicing systems such as: CARS, ECMP (Enterprise Complaints Management Portal), and iTop
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources, or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
- Experience working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting, and assistance with keeping military personnel combat-ready and effective
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or schedule
- Adhere to standards outlined with written policy as well as applicable State and Federal regulations
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- A PRE-EMPLOYMENT ASSESSMENT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile. If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.