Wells Fargo India solutions enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website .
Wealth & Investment Management (WIM) is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial and investment services in the United States offering a full range of products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. It consists of six different lines of business, one of which is Wells Fargo Advisors group. Within WFA, this requirement is with Brokerage Operations.
About the Role
Wells Fargo Brokerage Ops is seeking for a candidate to perform various back office & middle office functions for Annuities process which involves reviewing annuity liquidation paperwork, Commission Processing and processing annuity related instructions in Wells Fargo applications etc. This candidate will be primarily responsible for executing the production work with minimal supervision. Process deals with stringent cutoffs and tight deadlines on a daily basis so the candidate should possess the sense of urgency and willing to go beyond the expectations.
Is responsible for performing a variety of operational tasks for highly complex Annuity Processing tasks. Duties may include:
- Reviewing annuity liquidation paperwork, Commission Processing and processing annuity related instructions in Wells Fargo applications etc.
- To be able to process all type of tasks independently
- To be able to process all Income related allocations like Commission, principal etc.
- To be able to follow-up assertively with various external/internal parties
- Interaction with market participants like custodian, Agent, Investment Managers/Financial Advisors to gather process/product related information
- 1.5-3 years of securities/Custody/Investment banking experience
- Basic understanding of Annuity
- Understanding of Annuity life cycle
- Understands the basics of capital markets and various products like what is mutual fund, bonds, stock/equity, etc.
- Attention to detail and comprehension skills
- Commerce Graduate with CA/CFA/ICW/M.com /MBA preferably in Finance vertical
- Candidate should have basic accounting Knowledge
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and numerical skills
- Typing Skills / Good Communication (Read / Write / Speak)
- Desirable to have experience of interacting with US customers.
Working Hours: 6:30pm to 3:30am
Work location: Bangalore-India
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.