About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Manager to support the delivery of meetings and event support services in the US.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and develop complex teams handling multifaceted tasks and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Engage business stakeholders in integrating or implementing business execution initiatives
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement, redesign, change management initiatives, and risk control development
- Make decisions and resolve issues regarding operations of the team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures aligned with Wells Fargo's business line objectives
- Collaborate and consult with immediate colleagues and cross functional business partners
- Interact directly with executive management to influence, optimize, and negotiate on business operations related to Strategy and Execution
- Build, perform edits, updates and changes on event registrations sites and mobile apps
- Provide timely response and support to issues and help ensure that the team maintains all SLA’s throughout the investigation, troubleshooting and resolution
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Execution, Implementation, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5 years experience in Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) / hospitality Industry
- 3 years experience building and managing event registration sites and related event technology solutions such as mobile apps, onsite check-in and virtual platforms
- 3 years experience working with event management platform such as Cvent and Aventri
- Proven track record in handling web developers, technology and/or marketing work streams
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to independently provide summary and recommendations on operational data.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-tasks.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in a night shift (hybrid) setup.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.