About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an AI Solutions Consultant - User Acceptance Test Coordinator.
The Digital Artificial Intelligence (AI) team leverages AI and advanced analytics to deliver more intuitive, personalized, and effective digital experiences.
We are looking for an individual who can be adaptable in an ever changing AI ecosystem who also has great passion for… working in Spanish & English, delivering new technology and experience with planning, coordinating and executing acceptance testing of customer facing solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze cross functional teams in business and operations that require broad impact and act as key participate in evaluation
- Participate in business strategy to recommend and deliver artificial intelligence enabled solutions which solve business challenges
- Analyze cases that require resources and ensure the solution delivers the intended benefits
- Perform technological readiness, data availability, and resources required to execute to proposed solutions
- Present recommendations to drive implementation of initiatives and programs
- Provide key issues which may arise during development or implementation
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Provide written and verbal communication of test execution statuses
Required Qualifications, US:
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- 2+ years experience software development testing
- 1+ years of Artificial Intelligence Solutions experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Mobile manual customer advocacy testing/validation
- Automated testing setup and execution using industry standard tools
- Please indicate Spanish fluency/proficiency with your application
- Hybrid work location: face-to-face and remote (3 days in office)
- Flexible schedule to accommodate release schedules
- Bilingual ability to read, write and speak in Spanish & English
* A Spanish assessment will be apart of our interview process
Pay Range$96,600.00 - $206,100.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.