About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Due Diligence Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Engage with clients directly or indirectly through relationship managers to support meeting policies or regulatory requirements and focus on client satisfaction
- Conduct comprehensive research and background investigations on transactions, individuals, entities, organizations or locations to identify and mitigate risks through documenting findings
- Review basic issues, policies or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained related to lower risk tasks and deliverables with narrower impact
- Run periodic due diligence reporting supporting processes reflective of the current business environment
- Gather and input data utilizing resources to identify documentation required to meet policy or regulatory requirements
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise judgment while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Due Diligence experience, or equivalent (including risk management, client service, operations support, or business process management) demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Due Diligence, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.